Donate for a Cause
Your donation make a difference and help us to sponsor education of poor children, provide them home, food and medical support.
We can accept donations only from within India (Individuals/Corporates with Indian PAN Card)
- All donations to Casa Foundations India are eligible for 50% tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
- Tax exemption is valid only in India.
- Please avoid making a donation of less than Rs.500/- as the processing costs make it unviable for us.
- All funds/donations raised by Casa Foundation India are allocated to different projects depending on the need on the ground unless specified otherwise.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button below and you will be directed to a secure payment gateway
- Whereas all donations are welcome, for statutory and legal reasons in compliance with the laws in India, we need to have your name and address with each donations made by you. You can use our Contact page to send us the details.
- Please submit your Income Tax Permanent Account number (PAN)
- Please make sure that you give the correct personal information along with each donation.
- Please note that we do not accept any anonymous donations.
- Donations may be made by Cheques / Demand Drafts / Credit Cards / Bank Transfers.
By clicking the “Proceed” button, I accept the Terms & Conditions.